Sunday, November 13, 2011
Running with Michael
I took Michael for a run in the single stroller this afternoon. I had planned on running tomorrow morning, but was informed by my husband that he had to leave for work too early (even though I had asked him last week if I could get in a run since he'll be out of town all week). Anyway, it was a gorgeous day so I figured I'd just go. The tires were flat so had to get them aired up. It made it seem like I was barely pushing anything. It was quite bumpy and frustrating to run along sidewalks, but Michael thought it was fun. It would be so much better if there was a nice path to run down...guess I'll have to drive up the road. We did 5.5 miles and I let him run at the end through the field - he loved it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment